Dream Client Services Job for Veterinary Clinic in Santa Monica and Sherman Oaks
Nothing is more stressful than having clients lined up in front of you with phones ringing off the hook while you try and finish a client call. We’ve all been there.
At Green Dog we believe that great client service means being able to focus on the People and Pets in our clinic. We accomplish this by employing a remote phone team that handles our inbound call traffic so our in-house service team can engage with and improve our client’s experience. Because of this method our in-house service team stays connected to our clients, their pets, and the medical team constantly.
Our highly skilled team is compassionate, happy, and effective.
We are seeking experience Personal Service Professionals who are not afraid to think outside the box and contribute to all aspects of a veterinary practice. Professionals who enjoy being productive in a calm organized environment and who long to feel part of a mid-sized family-oriented team.
- Outpatient Only, No Holidays, Not a 24-Hour Practice, Closed Sundays
- Desirable Locations
- Extensive Facility Upgrades/Build-Outs Currently in Process
- Easy Going Approach (Animal Care is stressful enough as-is)
- Competitive Salary and Bonus commensurate with experience
- Lifestyle focused Benefits package including:
- Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Bonus Opportunity
- And more...
Why You?It's all about Character. We care for those who care for the animals. Come rain or shine, animal care professionals work tirelessly to care for every pet they encounter. Green Dog supports these people. We cultivate an environment of constant mutual respect, integrity, and honesty where nothing inhibits the professional care of every pet and person we encounter.
What you doUnder direction from management the CSR performs a wide range of activities related to client communication, client and patient check in/out, accurate record keeping, and discretionary activities that serve to support effective business operations.
What you need to be passionate about
- Compassion for clients, pets, and an empathetic nature.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to relay medical information to clients
- Ability to take information obtained from clients, staff, and other sources, discern that which is credible and assess the hospital and its operation objectively.
- Ability to plan, organize and effectively execute daily tasks
- Great communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong computer competence
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at once, and deal with high levels of stress in an environment of changing priorities.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 3 Years in a direct customer service-related role.
- Full Time and Part Time Available
- Santa Monica & Sherman Oaks Locations Available
- $16-$20 Per Hour Based on Experience