We believe that a veterinary center can be calm, innovative, and personable while also offering world class compensation, extensive resources, and a consistently engaged clientele. We are Green Dog Dental and Wellness, a fast-growing veterinary center offering a wide range of medical procedures with an emphasis on Oral Health and Dentistry.
Our highly skilled team is compassionate, happy, and effective.
We are seeking Talented Veterinary Professionals who are not afraid to think outside the box. Professionals who enjoy being productive in a calm organized environment and who long to feel part of a mid-sized family oriented team.
- Outpatient Only, No Holidays, Not a 24 Hour Practice, Flexible Shifts
- Desirable Locations, Appointment Only
- Extensive Facility Upgrades/Build-Outs Currently in Process
- Easy Going Approach (Animal Care is stressful enough as-is)
- Competitive Salary and Bonus commensurate with experience
- Lifestyle focused Benefits package including:
- Continued Education
- Generous European Inspired PTO
- Travel Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Bonus Opportunity
- And more...
It's all about Character. We care for those who care for the animals. Come rain or shine, animal care professionals work tirelessly to care for every pet they encounter. Green Dog supports these people. We cultivate an environment of constant mutual respect, integrity, and honesty where nothing inhibits the professional care of every pet and person we encounter.
What you doWorking alongside the Medical Director, our DVM's perform a wide range of difficult to complex medical activities, oversee dental procedures, provide quality patient care, excellent client service, and discretionary activities that serve to support effective business operations.
- State Veterinary Board License and must be in good standing with the state
- Extensive one-on-one training and mentorship from the founder and head veterinarian available.
- Expect between 40-100 dental and wellness consultations, and oral examinations per week.
- Perform between 10-20 dental surgeries per week.
- Initially not expected to take on major surgical cases.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
To keep our staff and clients safe we have:
- Reduced our staff to only essential personnel
- Everyone is required to wear a mask
- Reduced most person-to-person contact
- Increased frequency of cleaning & disinfecting all surfaces in our offices