NOW HIRING VETERINARY PRACTICE MANAGER
Are you a seasoned veterinary practice manager looking for a stable, positive work environment? We want YOU!
We are a progressive 3 doctor veterinary dental & wellness practice looking one lucky candidate to join our team!
We are looking for a confident, experienced, candidate with strong leadership skills and a team player mentality. Someone who can multitask, is experienced in handling conflict resolution.
The veterinary practice manager plays a vital role at our clinic, from managing day-to-day operations to setting a positive tone and making sure all staff follows proper protocols. This position is the core of our team!
- 3 years related experience required.
- Must have some management experience, including direct supervisory experience (includes hiring, associate development, etc.)
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills - we are a Mac based practice
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- In charge of daily operations
- Oversee office staff
- Lead customer service /conflict resolution
- Educating associates on guidelines/practices
- Staff scheduling
- Work collaboratively with veterinarians to implement appropriate healthcare programs
- Maintain a clean environment to ensure patient safety
- Enforce current clinic policies and procedures
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Paid vacation
- Continued education - yearly allowance $$ towards career development/ continuing education (books, subscriptions, conferences, wet labs, certifications, etc)
- Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000 - $75,000K / year