Are you a compassionate and experienced Technician who is ready for more freedom? Are you looking to be compensated for all the hands-on hard work you do? Our Technicians experience personalized mentorship and the freedom to develop their skills in a calm but busy family-oriented environment. Compensation for our Licensed Technicians reflects how much we Value you.
We believe that a veterinary center can be calm, innovative, and personable while also offering world class compensation, extensive resources, and a consistently engaged clientele. We are Green Dog Dental and Wellness, an fast-growing and established veterinary center offering a wide range of medical procedures with an emphasis on Oral Health and Dentistry.
Our highly skilled team is compassionate, happy, and effective.
We are seeking Talented Veterinary Technician Professionals who are not afraid to think outside the box. Professionals who enjoy being productive in a calm organized environment and who long to feel part of a mid-sized family oriented team.
- Outpatient Only, No Holidays, Not a 24 Hour Practice, Flexible Shifts
- Desirable Locations
- Extensive Facility Upgrades/Build-Outs Currently in Process
- Easy Going Approach (Animal Care is stressful enough as-is)
- Competitive Salary and Bonus commensurate with experience
- Lifestyle focused Benefits package including:
- Continued Education
- Generous European Inspired PTO
- Travel Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Bonus Opportunity
- And more...
Why You?It's all about Character. We care for those who care for the animals. Come rain or shine, animal care professionals work tirelessly to care for every pet they encounter. Green Dog supports these people. We cultivate an environment of constant mutual respect, integrity, and honesty where nothing inhibits the professional care of every pet and person we encounter.
What you doAlong rise the Hospital Manager and Medical Director, the Technician performs a wide range of difficult to complex activities, and provides quality patient care and excellent client service, direct veterinarian assistance, competent execution of medical procedures, and discretionary activities.
- High School Diploma.
- Registered Technician status or equivalent practice experience of at least 3 years
- Team oriented approach to medical care
A Few More Details about us
- Progressive in preventative health programs
- New dental equipment and dental radiography is performed on all patients prior to dental surgery
- Idexx in house laboratory diagnostics
- Full pharmacy
- New DR imaging (radiography, and MyLab/ Esaote ultrasound)
- Paperless medical records/ cloud based veterinary software
- Holistic and herbal medicine are encouraged in conjunction with traditional western medicine
- We are by appointment only, and do not offer emergency services
- Stress-free, fear-free environment