ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED RVT LOOKING FOR A LOOKING FOR A FAST PACED, POSITIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT?
DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL INTEREST IN VETERINARY DENTISTRY?
LOOK NO FURTHER, WE ARE THE LEADING VETERINARY DENTAL HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IN LOS ANGELES.
We have a progressive, experienced, and positive work environment with an incredible support staff. We value the opinions of all our staff, and have a strong-team first mentality. We encourage career development, and continuing education, which helps bring exciting new ideas and practices that benefit our clients, our patients, and ourselves!
We are looking for a progressive, motivated, registered veterinary technician to be a long-term part of our established full service practice.
With two beautiful brick and mortar locations in Santa Monica and Sherman Oaks, California, we are the leading veterinary dental provider in Los Angeles and we are by appointment only.
ABOUT OUR PRACTICE:
- Progressive in preventative health programs
- New dental equipment and dental radiography is performed on all patients prior to dental surgery
- Idexx in house laboratory diagnostics
- Full pharmacy
- New DR imaging (radiography, and MyLab/ Esaote ultrasound)
- Paperless medical records/ cloud based veterinary software
- Holistic and herbal medicine are encouraged in conjunction with traditional western medicine
- We are by appointment only, and do not offer emergency services
- Stress-free, fear-free environment
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITES:
- MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A VET TECH
- RVT certification preferred
- Effective animal restraint
- Administration of medicines
- Blood draws
- Placing catheters
- IM/SQ injections
- Assisting in Surgeries and Dentals
- Updating patient records, keeping logs and inventory on supplies, using a Mac IOS based software system
- Primarily responsible for organizing, restocking, and cleaning hospital daily
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Paid vacation
- Continued education - Yearly allowance $$ towards career development/ continuing education (books, subscriptions, conferences, wet labs, certifications, etc)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay based on experience $18 - $24/hour