smileSPRAY All Natural Ingredients
Recent research from the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC), primarily with animals, indicates standardized Grape SEED* extract to be useful for treating health problems related to free radical damage. Many holistic veterinarians also encourage the use Grape SEED* extract on dogs because the SEEDS* of grapes contain powerful proanthocyandidins, a group of antioxidants that fight bacteria, including the bacteria in the mouth of your dog.
Grape SEED* extract provides incredible nutrients and antioxidants:
- Helping to prevent dental plaque
- Helping to mitigate oral and gum diseases
- Containing potent antioxidant properties
* SPECIAL NOTE: This oil is extracted from the grape SEED. Please do NOT confuse this ingredient with the flesh or the skin of the grape, which can be toxic to dogs due to high fructose content. This extract is used in many holistic solutions and even shelters who go the extra step to help the rescue dogs, use it.
University of Georgia researchers have discovered GSE to be an effective antiviral, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic agent for fighting many viral and bacterial infections, including E. coli.
Pets of all sizes and shapes can benefit greatly from use of grapefruit seed extract(GSE): it is an excellent remedy for skin diseases, external injuries, fungal infections, and internally, the diseases caused by parasites, bacteria, and viral or fungal infections.
Grapefruit seed extract contains amazing active ingredients that are:
- High in vitamin C, E and bioflavonoid
- Excellent at alkalizing body fluids
- Reduces periodontal inflammation
- Detoxifies, enhances and supports immune function
The health benefits of peppermint oil have been documented back to 1,000 BC and have been found in several Egyptian pyramids. Not only is peppermint one of the oldest European herbs used for medicinal purposes, other historical accounts date its use to ancient Chinese and Japanese medicine.
Pleasantly suitable for an abundance of oral and topical uses, peppermint may be the most versatile essential oil in the world along with lavender. Containing Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin A, there are few body, health, and mind issues it cannot help.
The most potent benefits of peppermint essential oil include
- Freshens breath
- Clears respiratory tract
- Boosts energy