Green Dog Dental Spray
smileSPRAY from Green Dog Dental is one of the most effective and easiest ways to maintain your pet’s dental health. Use this three times a week on your dog for healthier gums and better breath.
Optimal gum and gingival health will not only help combat bad breath but will also extend the life of your pet. Gum health is known to be linked to longevity due to a decreased risk of heart, kidney, and/or liver disease as well as diabetes in your dog.
- One 4-ounce bottle of Green Dog Dental smileSPRAY
- About 50 smileWIPES for application
- Instruction card with diagram
- A reduction in dental plaque and tartar buildup which will help control the bacteria that cause bad breath
- Use 3 times per week for healthier gums and fresher breath
- No more embarrassing bad breath from your best friend
- All natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties of the essential oils help maintain optimal oral health by decreasing the bacteria that cause plaque and tartar
- A blend of essential oils and other natural products are delivered in an approved light resistant bottle to preserve the potency of the essential oils
- The spray makes it easy to use the right amount for each application
- smileSPRAY is made in the U.S.A. with 100% natural ingredients
- smileSPRAY is made by vets for their pets
This product is for use in animals use only and should be kept out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental use, contact a veterinarian immediately. Safe to use on dogs over 10 weeks old.
Hydrosols of Lavender, Helichrysum and Peppermint. Essential oils of Niaouli, Thyme Linelol and Peppermint.
Spray 5 times directly in the gauze pad provided. Lift your dog's lip and wipe up and down on both sides and the front for upper and lower teeth. Best if done at least 3 times per week.