Over 80% of dogs over the age of three have active dental disease and the same is true for between 50% and 90% of cats over the age of four. This is easy to prevent. dentalDUST is an all-natural, human quality food topper that is a combination of ingredients designed to work together in tandem to promote good dental hygiene in cats and dogs.
Our food topper is made from natural ingredients that are formulated to help remove food particles, reduce naturally occurring bacteria responsible for bad breath and polish teeth.
A sprinkling of dentalDUST on your pet’s regular food will add a powerful powder layer containing only the best natural ingredients designed to work together for maximum dental support.
Kelp, sourced from the pristine waters of Main, helps address the bacteria that causes plaque and freshens breath. Green tea and anise contain polyphonic compounds designed to promote healthy gums and whey from goat’s milk remineralizes the enamel in teeth. Calcium Bentonite gently polishes teeth to keep them white.
- About 2 ounces of human quality food topper made from green tea, coconut, inulin, goat milk whey, anise, papaya, yucca, kelp, calcium bentonite and enzymes
- Eco-friendly shaker container, food approved
- Instruction card
- All natural, human quality food topper can be used daily to maintain the best environment for your pet’s mouth
- Addresses the bacteria that causes plaque and freshens breath
- Polishes teeth
- dentalDUST is made in the U.S.A. with 100% natural, human quality ingredients
- dentalDUST is made by vets for their pets
While this product is made of human quality ingredients, it is intended for use in animals. Use only as directed. Keep this all pet products out of the reach of children and other animals. Safe for cats and dogs over 10 weeks old. Not intended as the only preventative dental care provided for your pet. Works best in tandem with a regular cleaning program.
We are committed to utilizing eco-friendly packaging whenever possible for shipping our products to you. We believe in buying recycled materials and make a point of working with US based, eco-friendly vendors for all of our packaging.