Want to work at Green Dog Dental?
Green Dog Dental is the future of pet dental health and wellness. Our enthusiastic team shares a love of caring for animals. Our goal is to fit passionate pet lovers into careers, not just jobs.
ARE YOU A VETERINARY CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST LOOKING FOR A FAST PACED, POSITIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT?
We are a small, fun, private, progressive veterinary practice. We offer an excellent, positive working environment where high quality medicine is practiced with compassion and care. We are seeking a customer service specialist/receptionist who is go-getter! Someone who's ready to start their career in the veterinary field!!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year veterinary customer service/receptionist experience is REQUIRED
- Positive attitude
- Well Spoken
- Excellent writer
- Eager to learn
- Pays very close attention to detail
- Takes direction well
- A solid understanding of animal handling
- Having veterinary technician skills listed below is a plus but not required!
- Basic animal restraint techniques
- Blood draws
- Placing catheters
- IM/SQ injections
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead veterinary receptionist - greeting customers, checking in, going over intake forms, collecting pet’s medical history, and taking payments
- Responsible for leading busy clinics with about 25-30 patients daily
- Going over invoicing, Checking out clients
- Answering phones
- Scheduling appointments
- Prepping clinic paperwork
- Responsible for organizing, restocking, and cleaning office space daily
- Effective animal handling skills /restraint
- Administration of medications, including ability to give injections with confidence
- Updating patient records
- Keeping logs and inventory on supplies
- Solid understanding using a Mac IOS based software system
- Experience with Google Docs, veterinary software, high volume of emails, texting, and scanning are essential
- Must be able to graciously multi-task with out becoming frustrated
- Some traveling will be required
There is huge room for growth for the right individual that displays the commitment and drive to continue the growth of our practice.